Sunday, December 28, 2008

Results!!

OoOooh...PMR results are coming out tomoro..going to check which class we going too!! excited..at the same time scared too!! this year is coming to an end..i think after this post i wont be updating my blog so often..this year not over yet and i m already worried about next year's PMR!! i dont know whether to be happy or not if my bro gets good results..happy cause it wont be so tough for me next year..not happy cause i've always wanted to to be either better or same as my bro..i dont like being worst than my bro..i dont know why..

Not done with tuition work yet!! HOW!!! karangan leh!! i havent memorise the lyrics for watchnight service also..sigh..so many things to do and holiday is coming to an end!! somehow i am just not excited like i used to be the past few years when school is going to reopen..oh no.this reminds me of..TUITIONS!!! Grrrr...eventhough 2008 havent come to an end..but coming soon..i m already worried about PMR! somehow this year i am not excited like i used to be when school is going to reopen..
why ar?? i myself also dunno..oh no.this reminds me of..TUITIONS!!! Grrrr...eventhough 2008 havent come to an end..but coming soon..i m already getting worried about PMR!!

No comments: