Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HAPPY me!

Went shopping with mei yih and candace! so fun!! then aunty brought us for lunch then after we shopped and her work done..we got haagen daaz!! HHmmmm..yumm..bought many clothes and a flip flop..feeling satisfied! but pocket got hole lor..who cares la..once a while must pamper myself! haha..three of us saw this ipanemas so PRETTY!! it in rainbow stripes! the price also very pretty lor..so we decided not to get them..candace thought of getting it though!

Anyway..tomorrow is camp! excites! wheee..somehow it feels like i forgot to put in some things..oh well..i will do last minute checkings before leaving home..i wanna bring my pillow! but my bag cant fit! so crappy!!




SPONGEBOB"S CAMPFIRE SONG!
Lets gather around the campfire
And sing our campfire songOur C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along
Patrick:Pam Pam Pam...
SpongeBob:C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G songC-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you dont think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
Patrick!
Patrick:
Song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E...
SpongeBob:
Squidward good
It'll help
It'll help
If you just sing along!
O Yea!!

No comments: