Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random one

This post is to tell you about my so called 'beloved' cousin..i have got nothing to blog about so she asked me to blog about her and her 'awesomeness'..always showing me funny videos..sometimes lame ones too lame till i go blank..also my shopping partner..eventhough we went out once only..but more chances will come after her SPM..right mei yih..gosh..i really dont know what to say about you already..so i think i will just stop here..:)

I want to bake cheese tarts!! my lemon butter cake was a success..people who ate it..you wont say i am bluffing..maybe i have found my hidden talent..that is to bake!! hahahaha..we'll see if my cheese tarts turns out GOOD!! lol..

Recently i have been playing a game called Sudden Attack..for those girls out there i bet most of you will go 'huh?! wad game is that' but for the guys out there you will go 'i know that game..are you sure you are playing a guy's game' LOL..i keep getting killed..oh well..what do you expect from a beginner..

LOL..i am bored..havent been going to school..the last time i went was last Friday..maybe i should go to school sometimes..i dont want to get surat amaran..lol..

thats for now..:)

No comments: